As we all know, our conscious mind can only have the power to generate desires. The rest of the entire powers are with our subconscious mind. Our subconscious mind is more powerful since it is the major resource of our accomplishments and failures. There are 4 effective tools to reprogram our subconscious mind which we will discuss in detail. Our subconscious mind gives our brain a sensation of courage and confidence, which strengthens our willpower and motivates us if we consistently perform these behaviors.
Before moving further let’s take some, fundamental examples of it. Did you remember? How you learned to write, how you learned to speak, how did you learn to walk for the very first time? Whatever skill you have, how did you learn it? With great focus single-handily and consistent practice is required to learn anything. The subconscious mind, one of the most potent internal forces that influence human actions, directs all of these habitual movements.
Interesting facts about the subconscious mind
- Did you know that just 10% of your brain is actively used? Interesting fact: Your way of life and your ingrained views are controlled by 90% of your mind.
- The subconscious mind records everything – your emotions, feelings, activities, memories, and thinking process. The subconscious mind operates by our daily It is affected by our routine actions and habits.
- It is constantly vigilant and aware, even when we eat, go to work, do anything, or even sleep.
- It speaks to you in dreams, it is the fact whatever the process is running in your mind just before you sleep, your subconscious mind will also process the same thing for you in your dream.
- Your subconscious mind has no specific verbal language. It understands your emotions, and feeling and communicates with you through emotions.
- It can do trillion things at once – it is the only place, where millions of your thoughts, feelings, emotions, and actions are residing collectively. It has the record of every single thing that has happened in past and what is happening right at this moment. Because of the subconscious mind, your parent is got affected by your past actions.
- It takes everything literally – Without even knowing it attains everything from you whatever is present in the cognitive process and functions according to that for you.
- It’s not logical, it’s feeling the mind – As we discussed earlier, it does not understand any language it understands only your emotions and feeling since it is known as feeling the mind.
NOTE: – “If you don’t control your subconscious mind, someone else will control your subconscious mind for you.”
Our beliefs or prior experience, as well as our thoughts and skills, are stored in our subconscious mind, which serves as a quick reference system.
Reprogram your subconscious mind
All sensory data is recorded by the subconscious mind in case of uncertainties or opportunities. Thus, it is considered to reprogram the subconscious mind is one of the effective methods to obtain success, happiness, and wealth. You can rewire your subconscious mind by changing the thoughts and energies you want to draw into your life.
Tools for reprogramming your subconscious mind
Focus on your breath
The first tool to reprogram your subconscious mind is to focus on your breath correctly. Take it more slowly and be aware of your breathing throughout the day. This is simply called mindful breathing where you how it comes and goes away from your body. In other words, it is a process of paying attention to your breathing system more attentively.
Practicing focusing on your breathing every day is a really good method to provide power to your subconscious mind. It helps you to reprogram your subconscious mind. It supplies oxygen to your brain which is very much essential for you good decision-making.
The best time to perform breathing exercises is in the morning. It takes only 10 to 15 times but makes while you perform it, there should not be any kind of distraction. Since morning hours always consider the best practice.
Effects of visualization on the mind
The second tool to reprogram your mind is visualization, Visualization is an efficient method to give the right direction to your mind. As we all know, there are millions of thoughts that accumulate in our minds by seeing whatever things are happening around us in our parents or prior experiences.
By using the visualization technique you can imagine only those things which are more crucial and useful for you. You can filter your thought process and stop the cognition which is not worthy, useless or have negative impacts to become successful.
Visualize the things which you want, like you already have them. Build a clear picture of your desired thing in your mind and experience it, it is with you. Practice it at least once a day. You can visualize anything that you want; you can even visualize the goal for the day, for your month, or for the next number of years. This is a great way to start your day.
Practice being thankful for what you have. This helps you adopt an abundance-focused mindset. It is a great source to reprogram your mind since it accumulates positive energy in your mind. Your brain gets rewired to eliminate a poor mindset and belief system and replace it with a positive mindset.
The fourth tool to reprogram your mind is self-affirmation. Speak positively to yourself. Now let’s comprehend it properly. You have a conscious mind, which is what you are aware of, and your subconscious mind is programmed by the conscious mind. Consequently, your conscious mind acts as a portal for your subconscious.
How strongly you affirm the things which manifest in your life repeatedly, it enters into your subconscious mind and in return, it makes accomplish them for you. Use positive affirmation by self-talk and attain a positive outcome. It depends upon your self-talk, is it making you happy or sad?
You might not aware that you are continuously sending the message to your subconscious mind without realizing you are programming your subconscious mind.
Unknowing, we always affirm the wrong things that I can’t do this and that. I am good for nothing. If the conscious mind keeps on saying the same thing over and over again and the subconscious becomes programmed.
In other words, you need to be very careful about the self-talk that you do. You are keeping on talking to yourself without realizing it. If you consistently think negatively, your subconscious mind will encode those thoughts into your life. If you want to make yourself successful in your life, improve your self-talk. You see, it will make such a big difference to yourself.
If you truly want to accomplish anything significant in your life then I must suggest that using the 4 effective tools to reprogram your subconscious mind consistently helps you to reprogram your subconscious mind. Always be persistent for all of them, and you will experience life-changing miracles.